- Occupational Safety and Health American Council (OSHAC) develop this training to provide the candidate with the knowledge, understanding and base course materials to deliver Confined Space training for operators. If successful, you will be able to train safe entry procedures into Low, Medium or High risk confined spaces.
- To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.
- Recognizing Confined Spaces
- Safe Systems of Work
- Casualty Handling
- Assessing Practical Confined Space Training
- Hazards in Confined Spaces
- Atmospheric Measuring Instruments
- Emergency Equipment and Procedures
- Instructing Confined Spaces
WHAT IS THE RIGHT CAREER PATH FOR YOU:
- There are several safety positions with different levels of responsibility in an Occupational Safety and Health career path. Each advancing level typically requires higher levels of experience, education, and knowledge and skills in leadership, business practices, safety and health, and communication and information technology. OSHAC wants to help our students who want to learn about these career opportunities.
- This qualification is assessed by the Written Assessment (MCQ’s).