This course goes into detail about every area of health & safety that businesses may encounter and provides information on undertaking effective risk assessments and ensuring that relevant, sufficient and appropriate control measures are in place.
The course addresses in-depth health & safety legislation and aims to raise awareness of the responsibilities that all managers and supervisors are expected to maintain.
- Accidents and First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Statutory Inspections
- Noise and stress
- Risk Assessment
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- The prevention of accidents and ill health.
- Risk Assessment: identifying hazard, risk and control
- Health & Safety systems, records and documentation
- Safety Committees/Safety Policies
- Display Screen Equipment
- Safe Systems of Work
- The principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Health & Safety Law & Enforcement
- Health and safety organisation and management
- Health and Safety Training
- Ergonomics and Manual Handling
- Health & safety management and legislation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is ideal for directors, partners, managers, supervisors and business owners and those with a direct responsibility to implement monitor and audit health and safety management systems.
The course is also aimed at those who have suitable experience and wish to train their team or work colleagues up to a Level 3 Health and Safety qualification.
- This qualification is assessed through a 100-question multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 2.30 hours. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 60 out of 100.