- Registered Safety Manager (RSM) is provides Managers and supervisors have the front-line responsibility to protect workers and keep the workplace safe. In this online course, learn how to recognize hazards and take effective preventive actions to prevent injuries and foster a safety culture at your workplace.
- Personal Health and Safety
- Personal Safety
- Accidents & Their Effect on Industry
- WHMIS Workplace Hazardous Material Information System
- Roles of Health and Safety Personnel
- Stress and Safety
- Mechanical Hazards and Safeguarding
- Noise and Vibration Hazards
- Preparing for Emergencies
- Promoting Safety
- Health and Safety Training
- Industrial Hygiene
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This qualification is design for Managers, Supervisors, Foremen and anyone who wants to understand and improve workplace health and safety.
Duration: 8 days
This qualification is assessed through a 100-question multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 2.30 hours. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 60 out of 100.