- Registered Safety Manager (RSM) is provides Managers and supervisors have the front-line responsibility to protect workers and keep the workplace safe. In this online course, learn how to recognize hazards and take effective preventive actions to prevent injuries and foster a safety culture at your workplace.
- Safety, Health and Environment Policy
- Safety, Health and Environment objectives
- Fire Protection System
- Personnel Protective Equipment and its training
- Hazards of Noise, Stress and Heat and precautions
- Electrical Safety
- Office and Fleet Safety
- Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Hazardous Materials / Waste
- Employees and employers duties of health and safety
- Accident investigation and its effectiveness
- Safe system of work
- Permit To Work (PTW) and its types
- Safe use of workplace equipment
- Manual handling hazards and precautions
- Fire and evacuation
- First Aid
- Promotion of safety culture
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This qualification is design for Managers, Supervisors, Foremen and anyone who wants to understand and improve workplace health and safety.
DURATION: 8 DAYS
- This qualification is assessed through a 100-question multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 2.30 hours. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 60 out of 100.