The course is suitable for experienced scaffold inspectors, management/supervision who are responsible for inspecting scaffolds and completing the site reports in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations.
The three-day scaffold inspector course is quickly becoming established as the qualification expected for those with any supervisory responsibility for scaffold structures.
- Basic Scaffolding Types
- Definitions & Terminology
- Interior Birdcage Scaffolding
- Temporary Edge Protection
- Openings and Bridges
- Putlog Scaffolds
- Chimney-stack Scaffolding
- Splayed Bays and Returns
- Independent Scaffolding
- Protection of the Public
- Access scaffolds for frame construction
- Role of an Inspector
- Working Platforms
- Ties & Stability
- Manual Handling Materials on Scaffolding
- Design Appreciation
- Statutory Scaffold Inspection in Practice
- Scaffolding Components
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This qualification is designed experienced scaffold inspectors, management/supervision who are responsible for inspecting scaffolds and completing the site reports in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations.
DURATION: 5 DAYS
- This qualification is assessed through a 100-question multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 2 hours. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 60 out of 100.