- Occupational Safety and Health American Council (OSHAC) develop this course for any personnel who need to be designated as a “Train-the-Trainer” for frame, tube and coupler, & system type scaffolding. The course includes certification as well as trainer materials. The training covers OSHA regulations and requirements for various scaffolding, hands-on erection, dismantling, scaffold design and loading, scaffold drawings and material requirement calculations.
- Scaffold erection
- Review of OSHA scaffolding regulations
- Hazard recognition & identification
- Hands-on erection & dismantling
- Scaffold drawing
- Calculations for lkweights of various scaffolding components
- Scaffold assembly
- Scaffold inspection
- Scaffold design/loading
- Material required calculations/review
- Summary & assessment
- To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below. There is no time limit to complete the required courses.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT CAREER PATH FOR YOU:
- There are several safety positions with different levels of responsibility in an Occupational Safety and Health career path. Each advancing level typically requires higher levels of experience, education, and knowledge and skills in leadership, business practices, safety and health, and communication and information technology. OSHAC wants to help our students who want to learn about these career opportunities.
- This qualification is assessed by the Written Assessment (MCQ’s).